Sunday, April 19, 2009

"twoooooo"

Yesterday was my nephew Ronan's 2nd Birthday. As you can well imagine it was the cutest! He never walks - just runs everywhere. As he plays and runs his tongue gets right in on the action - it's quite hilarious.
Ronan and I share something in common, we both love the movie Cars. So is it any surprise that we gave him the ultimate Cars gift? It went over
so well, it managed to be not only the biggest hit with Ronan, but with the adults alike.
Ronan's Cars cake had the most intense red icing which he licked off the cake and smudged all over his face. He looked a little like the Joker.
:::
Today I spent a few hours in the backyard pruning back the mangy rose bushes. They look so good now! Only problem is my hand is so sore I can barely type. So this entry is really brief for the sake of my stiff left hand and that I'm quite exhausted.

No comments: