Tuesday, September 1, 2009

30 week meme

So since we're at a pregnancy landmark this week, I thought I'd give a rundown on how things are going with this pregnancy meme.

Man, why are my clothes so wrinkled? I look like such a raggamuffin. Trust me, I don't roll out of bed and decide to take my pregnancy photos. I'd do a re-shoot but... oh, who cares...

How far along? 30 weeks.

Total weight gain: 6 lbs total at my last week OB weigh in. I know, it's unheard of - surprised me too.

Maternity clothes? Not yet since the baby is still so high up. Jeans still fit but I like to wear roomy shirts. Actually, this is a nice time in fashion to be pregnant because so many items work in pregnancy - LEGGINGS - A Pregnancy Godsent!

Sleep: Not that great. I have a fortress of pillows around me just to feel an ounce of comfort. I wake up 3-4 times per night just to pee and everytime I do the baby thinks it's party time and gets active.

Best moment this week: Seeing all the things Katie and my Mom are doing to prep for the baby shower.

Movement: He's having loads of fun. He's even responding to Hot Tot's barking and Nuno touching my belly.

Gender: Boy.

Labor Signs: None.

Belly Button in or out? In.

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach and having full lung capacity.
What I am looking forward to: The moment after delivery.

Weekly Wisdom: Taking the Activia Challenge really works wonders.

Milestones: The nursery is painted and the wall mural is underway!

No comments: