Tuesday, March 2, 2010

(literally) every day food. my personal challenge!

So many of the recipes I use are Martha Stewart's. I have been subscribing to her digest publication Everyday Food for 5 years now and most of what we eat are straight from years of reference to this magazine. 2 weeks ago she released her second Everyday Food book, Everyday Food: Fresh Flavor Fast: 250 Easy, Delicious Recipes for Any Time of Day. Since I really enjoyed the first one, I'm thrilled to see this second release.

Since I know I'll be getting loads of use out of this book, I've decided to pull a little Julie & Julia and I'll be sharing what I cook & bake from this book as I work through it. Now that Owen enjoys spending time watching me cook in the kitchen while in his bouncer, I'm finally finding the time during the day to make complete meals.
So, having declared my commitment, I must say, I'm not going to be doing this daily. It might take a long time before I'm through it all considering there are 250 recipes, but my eventual goal is to have tried every one of them.
Wish me luck and check back to hear all about my happy eating!

No comments: