Sunday, August 15, 2010

sister blog

My sister Katie asked me to take a photo of her wine stash the other day. What I stumbled upon was the most amazing collection of wine I've ever seen outside of a fancy restaurant or wine boutique.

For some time now Katie has taken a break from blogging. This really bums me out because I started writing a blog just to comment on all of Katie's blog entries. You see, Katie is the funniest and most clever blog writers ever. I'm not saying that because she's my sister. It's true! She has a way of articulating what's inside her head in an endearing way that makes you want to be a reader. More so, her friend. But she told me because she's interested in a career as a teacher she has to be very careful of her online presence, so she's no longer keeping a blog. Imagine my surprise when she told me she may reconsider and start a new one! This one will blend two topics she is extremely knowledgeable about: Off Beat/Cult Film and Wine. Reviewing a film and then pairing/comparing to a bottle of wine. If she goes through with it, it should be lots of fun to read!
So Katie, please start your blog! I'd love to be a reader!!!

No comments: