Monday, August 19, 2013

our cottage week up north in photos

We’re back from a week long cottage vacation up north. I had limited internet access – I’ve gotta invest in a phone on a network to stay more connected. But, you know what, being cut off from the world back home was almost a nice break. Owen loved it up north swimming, playing in the sand, catching frogs and spending time with the family. I loved having such an interrupted chunk of time with him, a rare luxury as a 2 parent working family. His humour and sweetness was pretty overwhelming over the course of the past week, I’m so glad my parents and sister had the opportunity to share in this time.
I thought I’d share some of the photos of our week to kick off this week since I’m still a little rusty getting back into the swing of things.







No comments: